Monday, March 29, 2010

Calling all spells

Note: Cross posted from Quentin Hudspeth's Journal.

Permalink

I just might make some money from something I do for free!

Headless Hydra Games is looking for submissions of new (and unique) spells for a new Pathfinder compatible Spell Compendium (http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizoPublishing/pathfinder/pathfinderRPG/products/licensees/headlessHydraGamesSpellCompendiumPleaseRead).

I’ve submitted a lot of spells that I’ve thrown together over the last decade. If Axel chooses even one for inclusion in the book, I’ll be stoked. So, if any of you out there have an interesting spell or two up your sleeve, you may want to contribute. The book will be released under the open gaming license, so you don’t even lose the ability to publish them elsewhere, if you’re of a mind to.

Q

Note: Cross posted from Quentin Hudspeth's Journal.

Permalink

No comments: